Thursday, 16 February 2017

Alan Price - Geordie Boy The Anthology 2002

A Request From Babsu And a Great Artist In Alan Price Here's Geordie Boy A Double Compilation With all The Hits And More Enjoy.....................

Tracklistings......
Disc1
1. Any Day Now (My Wild, Beautiful Bird) 
2. I Put A Spell On You 
3. Hi-Lili, Hi-Lo 
4. Take Me Home 
5. Getting Mighty Crowded 
6. Simon Smith And His Amazing Dancing Bear 
7. Tickle Me 
8. The House That Jack Built 
9. So Long Dad 
10. To Ramona 
11. Shame 
12. Don't Stop The Carnival 
13. Love Story 
14. The Trimdon Grange Explosion 
15. Sunshine And The Rain (The Name Of The Game) 
16. Rosetta (with Georgie Fame) 
17. Yellow Man (with Georgie Fame) 
18. That's How Strong My Love Is (with Georgie Fame) 
19. O Lucky Man! 
20. Poor People 
21. Jarrow Song 
22. Between Today And Yesterday 
23. In Times Like These 
24. Papers 
25. The Drinker's Curse 

Disc2
1. Changes 
2. Goodnight Irene 
3. Kiss The Night 
4. Glass Mountain 
5. I Know When I've Had Enough 
6. Shouts Across The Street 
7. I've Been Hurt 
8. Just For You 
9. I'm A Gambler 
10. England, My England 
11. Baby Of Mine 
12. Those Tender Lips 
13. The House Of The Rising Sun 
14. I'm Coming Back 
15. Perfect Lady 
16. Over And Over 
17. Don't Slam That Door 
18. 50 Pence 
19. People Are Talking 
20. Boom Boom 
21. Some Change 


Enjoy Stoppy

http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/EZbChGVH/file.html
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/MzpJWktP/file.html



                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Planets - Goonhilly Down & Spot ...........................Request.....

Babsu Just For You My Friend Heres The Band Planet From 1979 & 1980 With There Albums Goonhilly Down & Spot............................